Epitec

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

Good things and Areas for Improvement

Current Employee - Business Manager in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Business Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

-Easy, online e-signing of paperwork.
-Kudos program for contractors who are recognized on their assignment.
-HR is very responsive to questions.
-I was taken out for an introductory lunch which was a nice touch.
-Event outings and family event outings are offered and well advertised.
-Referral bonus offered and is generous.
-Welcome, birthday and annviersary cards are encouraging and help you feel like you aren't just a number or dollar sign for the company.

Cons

-Both of the recruiters that I worked with at the beginning are gone and I don't know who to go to other than HR if I have an issue to discuss.
-The dental and eye insurance are affordable but the medical is very expensive for contractors. I've had to shop for insurance myself and its hard when you have a pre existing condition.
-The only way to get holiday pay is to agree to make less money an hour.

-Find more affordable health care options for contractors.
-Find a way to give some paid vacation time to contractors. I've worked for temp agecies in the past and they would give a week's vacation to employees that worked a certain amount of hours. Something like that would be nice and keep contractors coming back.
-Make sure there is a back-up person to keep in contact with contractors if their original reruiter quits or gets fired (which seems to happen a lot from what I've seen from other reviews). I had to find out from LinkedIn that my original recruiter was gone and with another company and same with the second recruiter I spoke to.

Overall my experience with Epitec has been a good one. I was able to tell when my last recruiter was getting ready to leave because level of service diminished but I also remember being in my early 20's and I know how it goes. HR does a great job following out and is very helpful. If Epitec could improve on any of the items that I list as Cons I would be an extremely happy employee.

119 Other Employee Reviews for Epitec (View Most Recent)

Internal Delivery

Current Employee - Delivery in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Delivery in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is one that allows an individual to come in at the bottom and increase responsibilities very quickly. Always opportunity for a recruiter or account manager to step up and get recognized for their actions.

Cons

The stigma of very high turnover. No company would want to keep an employee around that is lazy, unhappy, lacks work ethic, or doesn't care.

Keep up the good work. Epitec is a company that will be around for a long time to come, and has the ability to become a national powerhouse in the staffing world.

Performance Analyst

Current Employee - Performance Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Performance Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Professional and quick hiring process and good pay contracts -80K- I really enjoyed the opportunity to work here. Everyone got along and worked well together. Nice people...Very helpful in stressful situations.

Cons

I have no cons related to Epitec

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec