Epitec

www.epitecinc.com

Good things and Areas for Improvement

Business Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

Pros-Easy, online e-signing of paperwork.
-Kudos program for contractors who are recognized on their assignment.
-HR is very responsive to questions.
-I was taken out for an introductory lunch which was a nice touch.
-Event outings and family event outings are offered and well advertised.
-Referral bonus offered and is generous.
-Welcome, birthday and annviersary cards are encouraging and help you feel like you aren't just a number or dollar sign for the company.

Cons-Both of the recruiters that I worked with at the beginning are gone and I don't know who to go to other than HR if I have an issue to discuss.
-The dental and eye insurance are affordable but the medical is very expensive for contractors. I've had to shop for insurance myself and its hard when you have a pre existing condition.
-The only way to get holiday pay is to agree to make less money an hour.

Advice to Senior Management-Find more affordable health care options for contractors.
-Find a way to give some paid vacation time to contractors. I've worked for temp agecies in the past and they would give a week's vacation to employees that worked a certain amount of hours. Something like that would be nice and keep contractors coming back.
-Make sure there is a back-up person to keep in contact with contractors if their original reruiter quits or gets fired (which seems to happen a lot from what I've seen from other reviews). I had to find out from LinkedIn that my original recruiter was gone and with another company and same with the second recruiter I spoke to.

Overall my experience with Epitec has been a good one. I was able to tell when my last recruiter was getting ready to leave because level of service diminished but I also remember being in my early 20's and I know how it goes. HR does a great job following out and is very helpful. If Epitec could improve on any of the items that I list as Cons I would be an extremely happy employee.

Performance Analyst

Performance Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Professional and quick hiring process and good pay contracts -80K- I really enjoyed the opportunity… Cons: I have no cons related to Epitec Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Proud to work for Epitec!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time

Pros: Epitec is a professional yet fun and energetic environment! The company been around for 35 years, but it manages to stay "young and fresh". We… Cons: I have only good things to say about my experience as it has been very positive. You do have to be a goal oriented individual… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Epitec.

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!