Epitec

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

I am very happy as an Epitec Contractor

Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

- Open and fair in salary negotiations and benefits
- Consistent excellence in communication
- Treats contractors like valued employees
- Always looking for ways to improve
- Friendly and helpful staff

My company's contractors have about 10 payroll companies from which to choose. I chose Epitec after interviewing other contractors in my position. Epitec far surpassed the others in all the areas that were important to me.

Cons

I am unable to come up with any cons. My experience with Epitec has been very satisfying.

Keep up the great work.

130 Other Employee Reviews for Epitec (View Most Recent)

Proud to work for Epitec!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time

Pros

Epitec is a professional yet fun and energetic environment! The company been around for 35 years, but it manages to stay "young and fresh". We have a beautiful office space supported with top notch technology. Good starting compensation. If you are in a recruiting or sales role, you can increase your pay quite significantly with commissions and incentives within the first 1-2 years. Very big on training and development so you can expect to receive additional training in different areas no matter what position you're in or your tenure. Employees are constantly recognized for meeting and exceeding goals. Great leadership team that is very approachable and supportive. They will do whatever they can to help those who are willing to put in the effort. Epitec is going through a major growth spurt which allows career advancement for everyone at all levels. They provide lunch and treats frequently (added bonus).

Cons

I have only good things to say about my experience as it has been very positive. You do have to be a goal oriented individual who can work in a fast pace, ever changing environment. You need to be willing to put in the time and effort and be coachable. I don't consider that to be a con, but something job seekers should keep in mind to make sure it's the right fit.

Tons of Growth Opportunities.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are a hard worker with a sales mentality, you will do well here. We hire internal employees right out of college and give them a month of paid training. All we ask is that you care about meeting your numbers each period, if you are running short they will work with you to see why. There is a reputation that management makes quick decisions to fire people and that is not the case. There is a lot of behind the scenes work with our employees for them to succeed! I have been here for several years and Epitec has provided me as well as other employees with countless growth opportunities.

I only have experience as an internal employee, but as a Recruiter and Account Manager I have expderienced that Epitec truely cares about their consultants as well. Our HR and Account Management team make every effort to meet and build relationships with our consultants.

Cons

You need to work hard, care about your work and maintain a positive attitude. If you are lazy and only want to do the bare minimum you will not work here. Even if you are meeting your numbers, you still need to be positive and up beat. Grumpy people do not work out here.

They are doing a great job and trying to make Epitec an even better place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec