There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

Great Growing Company for Hard Working Individuals, Great Opportunity for Growth!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Epitec is a hot, growing company with a lot to offer. The hard working recruiters will find themselves advancing into other roles that fit them. Epitec offers great incentives, team building activities, clear cut goals and a management team with a strong open door policy. Hard work definitely pays off at Epitec in the form of commission, incentives and advancement. Work stations are the best in class, I have not seen other recruiting firms with such a great office space.

Cons

Several reviews note that the turnover is high. The truth of the matter is that Epitec is looking for the best of the best, the hard workers with strong drive to do well, and the employees that are motivated by success and compensation. If you are willing to come in with a positive attitude and strong desire to do well, you will do great at Epitec.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the recruiters that are here for the right reasons! And continue to provide a GREAT training program for the recruiting team.

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

1. Its Has Been a Pleasure Working Epitec

Current Employee - PMP Senior PM in Jackson, MS
    Current Employee - PMP Senior PM in Jackson, MS

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working as an IT PPM Consultant for Epitec for a year and a half. I found that every interaction with our Epitec team at the office to be top talent. Smart and supportive. Last year my leadership opted to support my training goals that included Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, when I asked. Other recruiting companies have approached me for other opportunities. When I add up everything, Epitec comes on top. All and all I am glad I joined Epitec.

Cons

All and all I am glad I joined Epitec.

Part of the Team!

Current Employee - Software Engineer/Developer in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Software Engineer/Developer in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone from the top down has a positive attitude. There is a strong feeling of family, while not losing sight of customer satisfaction. It's a wonderful company for which to work!

Cons

The benefits cost too much.

Advice to Management

Vacation time is earned throughout the year, instead of being given at the beginning of the year. It would be great if we could change that. If I needed a week off in January, I would either have to take no pay, or go into the negative on my vacation time. Why should I be punished for taking what is mine as part of my compensation package? Aside from that, I have full confidence in the leadership. Epitec is fantastic!