Epitec

www.epitecinc.com

Great place for career growth!

Recruiter/Genius Finder (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

ProsI've worked at Epitec for almost a year now and could not have chosen a better company to start my career with. They provide ample opportunities and incentives for growth within the company, as well as extensive training and tools to help you perform your job to the best of your abilities. If you're having any issues or concerns, there is always a member of management that you can speak with and they always provide help and ways to address the issues. Epitec has several employee events throughout the year, for both corporate and contract employees and love to give recognition to successful employees. They allow employees to attend cool networking events at client sites so you can get to know the clients that their organization supports. I have seen such positive growth from this company from the time I started to now.

In addition to the enjoyable employee experience, they have a modern and well kept office that is comfortable and inviting for employees to spend their workdays at!

ConsThere are a lot of comments on 'high turnover' however this is not solely due to Epitec hiring and firing in mass quantities. A lot of past employees have left to pursue other opportunities that better align with their interests, this happens in every type of organization out there. In the case of firing, it never comes as a surprise. If an employee is not performing to expectation, they are approached about it and options are discussed with them to improve performance. They are also given ample amount of time to show initiative for improvement. Recruiting is not for everyone!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work of being available and showing interest in your employees!

Great Entry Level Position

Recruiter (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a great place to start a career. The best part is the people you work with. Everyone is young and most are right… Cons: There is a high turnover rate but that is to be expected… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on training new recruits and make sure they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best in the Industry

Account Manager (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have worked for Epitec for over three years and continue to grow both professionally and personally everyday.… Cons: It is fast paced and stressful at times, but that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Change is always happening, and change is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Epitec.

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!