Epocrates
www.epocrates.com San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Deep problems and lack of productivity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people, good benefits, flexible schedule. They do make sure to host events and celebrate achievements. Up-to-date equipment, and they really try to make sure you have what you need to work.

ConsProjects take forever to finish because the chain of approval is too long. There seem to be too many people who have to express their opinion on every little thing, it slows down the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more organized and find out why process the so slow.

vp - management

I have been working at Epocrates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management has a solid direction and is following it Leadership won't suffer fools, takes action Most of the dead weight is cleaned out Great business model, ready to… Cons: Some mid to low level people and teams are still not getting it Painful decisions are still probably necessary with… Advice to Senior Management: Its obvious how hard you are working and that your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Definitely going downhill...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Epocrates full-time

Pros: +great healthcare benefits +free gym membership +working with some truly talented, super smart people (too bad most of them have left… Cons: - Senior Staff (essentially from CareFx) has come in and fired/pushed out individuals AND full teams without understanding the functions of those they let go,… Advice to Senior Management: Feels like Epocrates is going downhill...back to what it was when we were figuring things out. If you're going to come in to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Epocrates.

Worked for Epocrates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epocrates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epocrates CEO Jonathan S. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Epocrates employees.