Epsilon (North Carolina)
www.epsilon-inc.com Asheville, NC 50 to 149 Employees

Excellent company, management and environment!

Contract Recruiter (Current Employee)
Wakefield, MA

ProsEpsilon is the top Database Marketing Services Provider ranked by Forrester Research and there is no question why in my opinion. They provide a dynamic environment that is motivating and well managed with great communication and ability to grow. The benefits are also well beyond many other companies with a strong 401K match, great medical and dental options, 3 weeks vacation on your first year and a free gym membership on-site. Epsilon also provides a positive culture with creative talented people with programs recognizing co-workers and/or management for their hard work and dedication. I would highly recommend Epsilon as a great career path.

ConsEpsilon is growing at a rapid pace due to new acquisitions and staff. Because of this, many employees are working harder and longer hours to get their work done. However, i think this is necessary to meet the goals we are setting for ourselves and as a company. This will also just help those hard working individuals receive recognition and be rewarded for that hard work as well as grow within the company.

Laid-back office and good work environment.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at Epsilon (North Carolina)

Pros: Great co-workers and managers Laid back atmosphere Cons: Small office Sometimes disjointed and disorganized Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK

Associate Database Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina)

Pros: the management and infrastructure is ok Cons: there are less opportunites for growth at Epsilon More
There are newer reviews on Epsilon (North Carolina).

Worked for Epsilon (North Carolina)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon (North Carolina) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epsilon (North Carolina) CEO Eric Oelschlaeger. All reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon (North Carolina) employees.