There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Not bad. Very transactional, not strategic, in their sales approach

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Smart people with good data

Cons

Not very strategic in looking at markets and opportunity. If they think it's a good opportunity, they go. Need to do more research on what makes a market tick and how.

282 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Good Company, but declining as an employer

Current Employee - Senior Accounts Manager  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Accounts Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Industry leader, cutting edge products and services make it a great place to learn. Rapidly expanding with the marketplace today.

Cons

Pay is mediocre, at least in Canada. They're too busy trying to become a "single source solution" that they're forgetting to become experts in anything.

Slow down and give your employees time to digest the changes and growth before you move on to the next acquisition.

Common Sense, "thinking outside the box" heck ...thinking at all is not encouraged.

Current Employee - BSA
    Current Employee - BSA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

People are very, very nice. There is some opportunity to learn. They are very flexible about working from home. The office is nice. They have free coffee and breakfast (nice breakfast not just bagels and cream cheese.) There is a meditation room, that nobody uses. Also- it looks real good on the resume. Head-hunters contact me all the time. 3 weeks vacation to start.

Cons

Someone else posted that this company is paper trail obsessed. I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like I don't work. I just CYA. (Cover Your A**) All work is done offshore. I am starting to think this company only has people working in the states so they can say to the clients, "that the work is being done onshore". It isn't. Almost all of the work is done by resources in India. And they make a lot of mistakes. In the two years I have worked there they have dwindled their staff sending more and more tasks over-seas. As for the paper trail - if it it isn't in an email, it is not valid, and it never happened. I spend more time composing emails, and documenting than actually producing work. I feel like I have to dumb down to do the work and their procedures are so intricate it can take months to learn. None of their procedures make any sense.

People get fired a lot or laid off which is a little unsettling. The insurance benefits are very expensive and not very good.

The training is dismal. It is stacks and stacks of ancient and out-dated documentation that you are left on your own to decipher. You are basically left to wing it and often nobody will help you. However, if your lucky. You can learn a lot. But I must say that I feel my skills have gone stale. The work is so mind numbing.

You are an agency, and an agency provides service. You cannot reduce your staff and offshore all your service and expect to be able to provide quality service to your clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!