There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Talented people and interesting work. Epsilon is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for people here. It's a fast paced environment and we're always on the acquisition hunt as well.

Cons

The fast pace isn't for everybody. If people struggle working in a matrixed environment they will not like it at Epsilon.

Management does a nice job keeping us informed. There are occasional "road shows" where Epsilon or ADS leaders will visit our offices and give a state of the union address. The messaging is usually positive around our financial performance, growth and investments in people.

279 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Awful. Just Awful.

Current Employee - Senior BSA  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior BSA in New York, NY

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

They are flexible.
    You don't need to worry when they announce a policy change because if you wait ten minutes there will be another one to cancel it out.
    People appear to be friendly.

Cons

Someone mentioned that their software is state of the art. So was my eight track. The software is very limited and is constantly breaking down.
    They are dangerously understaffed and are looking to cut the staff down even more. They also off shore most of their work.
    Account teams over promise the client on deliverables and expect the technical team to work miracles to make it happen, and they are never satisfied.
    Like I mentioned they are understaffed so they over-load you with work and could care less if you are able to meet deadlines.
    They recently announced there soaring profits. Well this wasn't hard to accomplish. It's easy to show record profits when you down-staff and off-shore, expecting those who are left to do more with much much less, while at the same time continue to charge your clients the same amount of money.

Invest in talent within the company. Hire more people and stop spreading your employees so thin.

It is a disappointing company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

It sponsors H1B and 80% of the technical employees are working under work autorization

Cons

Low pay, no respect and no career advancement either

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!