Epsilon

A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Talented people and interesting work. Epsilon is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for people here. It's a fast paced environment and we're always on the acquisition hunt as well.

Cons

The fast pace isn't for everybody. If people struggle working in a matrixed environment they will not like it at Epsilon.

Management does a nice job keeping us informed. There are occasional "road shows" where Epsilon or ADS leaders will visit our offices and give a state of the union address. The messaging is usually positive around our financial performance, growth and investments in people.

316 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

It is a disappointing company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

It sponsors H1B and 80% of the technical employees are working under work autorization

Cons

Low pay, no respect and no career advancement either

Very friendly work atmosphere, good environment for new employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Friendly environment, compensation is ok. Promotions dont happen unless you are in good with senior management and are a high flyer on all projects you work. Nice building in las colinas

Cons

Promotions rarely happen, senior management are very fickle. The choose one direction, and one month later totally abandon chosen approach. Being agile is good but senior management on the technology side are not decisive.

Get in better touch with the worker bees and promote those who are worthy. Clean house with dead weight middle managers not bringing any value

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon