There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worst company in DWF area --- this is only my personal view about epsilon and maybe I am wrong

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Big client names good for resume, Visa is good, Hilton, Chase and BOA, what else? American Express and
all kinds of big companies

Cons

Even the managers know how to abuse their labors.

Learn how to be nice to every employee, black, white, non-indian asian, ..... Please be nice to people, say hello to people inside the same building....

287 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

50-60 hr weeks are norm

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

People are friendly. Flexibility to work from home as well as with hours. People on team work together for solutions. Pay falls within normal-good range.

Cons

Expectation is to work until it is done, so the ability to work from home / flexibility is a double edge sword as there is no end of day as one may always be available. A normal week is 50-60 hours. If there is a deadline or issues, then plan to work nights and weekends. Those who leave at 5pm and are offline until 9am are viewed as unusual and are simultaneously admired/resented but co-workers pulling 60 hr /weeks. Promises are made to client and then there is a scramble to meet deadlines. This happens constantly with those making the promises working their 40 hrs and going home. New people are being hired constantly. Not sure where the others have gone as there is a constant cubical shuffle so either they are on another floor or are no longer working at the company. I suspect they have left company, but since they are not on my team...don't really know. Honestly, I see some of the positive postings and I think that are written by HR so they can counter the real postings.

The health benefits are costly. And with the long hours, employees don't have the time to do the 6 things needed to be done each quarter to get the cost break.

Black Hole

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

--Very good overall benefits package compared to other companies
    --Work from home flexibility and autonomy around work schedules

Cons

--Single biggest problem: Not a client centric culture rather a bunch individuals, not teams, in which everyone says 'I can't help you with that, it's not my responsibility'
    --Invisible leadership presence in New York office
    --No opportunity for face time with senior management equals no chance of promotion
    --If you don't know how to play the political game there is no chance of promotion
    --Technical Project managers who aren't project managers, nor are technical.
    --Very junior staff in line manager roles who are in way over their heads.

Recognize talent when it's in front of you, not after the're gone.
    Recruit some client and employee centric leadership that can build agile teams that get things done for clients instead of continually failing the client.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon