Epsilon

www.epsilon.com

Amazing company, very focused on providing opportunities for advancement

Technical Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsVery easy to be involved; culture promotes learning and development. If you're excited about what you do, they take notice and will give you more responsibility.

ConsSometimes they are too results-focused and if you're not careful, you can get yourself into a situation where it's difficult for you to meet their expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think Epsilon's brand to potential hires is weak - we need to get more pro-active about telling job-seekers about what we do and what our core values are.

Worst company to work for in Boston Area

Database Developer (Former Employee) Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hire Freshers at minimal salary Cons: epsilon Only thinks about its own profit , upper management is not… Advice to Senior Management: Think outside of your own pocket and retain good employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company! Your career at Epsilon is what you make of it. The opportunity is there to advance and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: growth capabilities stability good communication flexibility talented individuals leader in the industry Cons: The health benefits within the company need to improve Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Epsilon.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!