Epsilon

www.epsilon.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great Company, Lots of Potential, Awesome People !

Current Employee - Technical Manager in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Technical Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of great technology. Still has that small company feel, but with the backing of a major corporation. Long term commitment to the area. Lots of opportunity to get involved in the local community. People are dedicated to doing what's best for the client. It was easy to integrate into a team. People who are willing to work can move up quickly. On the account where I work, they seem to do a great job of communicating - the good and the bad - about what's going on with the account.

Cons

Salaries and (especially) benefits are a bit on the lower end of the spectrum. There are some pockets of long term employees that are resistant to change.

take a look at the benefits package, you're missing out on some quality people because the benefits aren't great.

328 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Fast paced, growing company with a strong client base

Current Employee - Technical Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of exposure to business models and technologies at use in a variety of clients. Get to work closely with the customer and design cutting edge solutions using the latest tools.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Opportunities for the willful

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Epsilon for quite some time and have seen lot of my colleagues sticking with the company for years. This shows people like the work culture and ethics the company follows. As far as my experience goes I have always got the right opportunities and the work life balance has been just right. Managers have always been flexible enough to achieve the right work life balance. I have seen people complaining about work life balance reason being Epsilon has a long pipeline of new clients/projects and resources often get moved around from one client/project to another. Some people find it stressful and complain and whereas people like me look at it as opportunities. To sum the pros: Growing company with lots of opportunities, uses most of the latest technology and has a lot of talented people working for it.

Cons

If you have read my pros section you might have found I dint talk about salaries/bonuses in it. I have seen the company being not too good with pay rises compared to the boarder market. That's my only complain I would say.

Company should be looking at making their pay scale comparable/above its peers considering the big profits that the company makes.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon