Not worth it

Current Employee - BSA in Lafayette, CO
Current Employee - BSA in Lafayette, CO

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the pay is decent, many of the people are smart and hardworking.

Cons

Everyone is overextended, many don't carry their weight. Sales way overcommits to clients and then support has to find out how to deliver when it's often impossible. A lot (a ton) of production issues (client connectivity, firewall issues, email issues) cause SLA misses and angry clients and cause a lot of stress. Off hours workload (on-call and otherwise) is misrepresented, there are 2am meetings on weekends that you have to go to if you're lucky. Management is too busy to care about their reports.

Advice to Management

I don't care about what exciting things you're dreaming up. Fix the existing issues before wasting everyone's time in 2 hour meetings talking about creepy things that we can do with data.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Highly talented people and a fast and furious environment

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager in Lafayette, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager in Lafayette, CO

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've dealt with some of the most talented at Epsilon. They are great people and highly skilled. I've had nothing but good experiences with everyone I ran into.

Cons

It is a very fast-paced and high pressured environment on the IT side of things. Everyone is working ridiculous hours just to keep their head above water. I have heard they are changing things. But the culture is "if you aren't doing at least 50 hours you aren't pulling your weight" even if there were to be more staff.

2. Proud to Work Here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strong leadership that appreciates and rewards employees Great benefits and supportive parent company Growth and advancement opportunities for employees Successful organization and industry leader Emphasis on creating value for clients Fantastic colleagues and collaborative environment Long history and heritage

Cons

Organization needs to place more emphasis on innovation to stay ahead of competition Annual acquisitions can be distracting for employees

Advice to Management

Increase focus on fostering innovation and providing necessary tools/resources for employees Take a break from buying companies and focus on existing organization to ensure integration and alignment