Epsilon

www.epsilon.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great healthcare clients/relationships, terrible Epsilon management who don't value their employees

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Epsilon has won several significant RFP's for healthcare clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Great opportunity to build relationships with clients.

Cons

Epsilons management is by far the absolute worst I've ever experienced. All they care about is their bottom line, and not their employees. They expect the world of you, ie working many late nights, terrible compensation with no bonus, and no leadership support. You 100% feel more connected and supported from your clients than Epsilon. In addition, Epsilon cannot retain talent, therefore exhausting current talent to make up for the under performers.

Compensate and support current talent, get rid of under performers.

327 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Morale is more dead than a zombie apocalypse

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very easy interview process.
    Learned a lot while being here.
    People working in the pit are incredible and you will find lots of support from your fellow friends in suffering.

Cons

No room for upward movement, there are VPs and minions with very little in the middle. In fact, my future has never once been brought up in a review or casual conversation. I think it's pretty well expected I will be in my role as is until I leave.
    They have a "Work Harder" not "Work Smarter" attitude.
    A mass exodus of employees in the last six months and in many cases no visible plans to fill the position.

Be more open. Everyone feels like a huge hammer is going to drop any second.

A vile brand without a heart and without a soul. Characterless & charmless.

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

They'll pretty much hire anyone, so if you need a job badly, chances are you can get one here to hold you over until you next big break.

Cons

Do not expect anything beyond your paycheck. Very few perks, bonuses are a joke, management does not care and is ever shifting (not in an upward direction). Women are not treated like a part of the "boys club."

Get some female leadership in there.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon