Epsilon

www.epsilon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great opportunities but Epsilon lacks competitive pay

Current Employee - Project Manager in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of great opportunities, many people are wonderful in terms of wanting to give you the experience that you are looking for. Most people are great to work with and are generally sincere. There's a great team environment. There's too much work and not enough people, so you won't need to worry about losing your job due to lack of business.

Cons

Epsilon does not pay competitive enough for those who are promoted within the company. I've been at Epsilon for 6+ years and was promoted several times, but my pay raise is very low compared to the market rate. I am making less than my direct report and expected to be responsible for many more things than my direct. I do not always feel that I am being compensated for the value that I provide for the company.

Epsilon is making a lot of money. We took a 5% pay cut that set me back 2 years in terms of what I was making. Now that Epsilon is making money, those that had the pay cut should be compensated for it. Epsilon should make sure employees are compensated in order to try to retain talent. I have seen many great & talented people leave Epsilon the last several years just due to salary. Other places are paying at about 20% more than what Epsilon is paying.

316 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Good environment... Challenging for movement

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Epsilon full-time

Pros

Great project teams. Good opportunities for learning multiple functions across a larger team. Decent work-life balance.

Cons

Some management lacks people skills. Upward mobility/growth opportunities are a little stunted in the technology tree.

Allow for more collaboration and encourage creativity and exploration so that Epsilon can offer more from their existing tools to their existing and new customers. CARE about your people and DON'T gossip... ever. It reflects poorly on you as an individual.

Horrible management, disorganized, no adherence to schedules, high turnover rates

Current Employee - Creative Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Creative Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The larger mothership of Epsilon acquired our small boutique shop SolutionSet here in San Francisco last year. Has more of a stable presence now. There are opportunities to move into other accounts.

Cons

Due to the high turnover rates, the people moving into management positions have very little training new management titles and more responsibilities with no adherence to the pay structure. The flexible schedule is non-existent, like it had been before.

Start over