There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great opportunities but Epsilon lacks competitive pay

Current Employee - Project Manager in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of great opportunities, many people are wonderful in terms of wanting to give you the experience that you are looking for. Most people are great to work with and are generally sincere. There's a great team environment. There's too much work and not enough people, so you won't need to worry about losing your job due to lack of business.

Cons

Epsilon does not pay competitive enough for those who are promoted within the company. I've been at Epsilon for 6+ years and was promoted several times, but my pay raise is very low compared to the market rate. I am making less than my direct report and expected to be responsible for many more things than my direct. I do not always feel that I am being compensated for the value that I provide for the company.

Advice to Management

Epsilon is making a lot of money. We took a 5% pay cut that set me back 2 years in terms of what I was making. Now that Epsilon is making money, those that had the pay cut should be compensated for it. Epsilon should make sure employees are compensated in order to try to retain talent. I have seen many great & talented people leave Epsilon the last several years just due to salary. Other places are paying at about 20% more than what Epsilon is paying.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

Horrible management, disorganized, no adherence to schedules, high turnover rates

Current Employee - Creative Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Creative Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The larger mothership of Epsilon acquired our small boutique shop SolutionSet here in San Francisco last year. Has more of a stable presence now. There are opportunities to move into other accounts.

Cons

Due to the high turnover rates, the people moving into management positions have very little training new management titles and more responsibilities with no adherence to the pay structure. The flexible schedule is non-existent, like it had been before.

Advice to Management

Start over

Great Place To Gain Experience

Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1.) Welcoming environment 2.) Helpful, friendly, & knowledgeable co-workers 3.) Room for growth & career advancement

Cons

1.) Processes differ by account 2.) Sometimes resources are shared across accounts

Advice to Management

1.) Make sure there are enough resources for work before signing off on it. 2.) Gain the team's approval before implementing new processes