There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great opportunities but Epsilon lacks competitive pay

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Tons of great opportunities, many people are wonderful in terms of wanting to give you the experience that you are looking for. Most people are great to work with and are generally sincere. There's a great team environment. There's too much work and not enough people, so you won't need to worry about losing your job due to lack of business.

Cons

Epsilon does not pay competitive enough for those who are promoted within the company. I've been at Epsilon for 6+ years and was promoted several times, but my pay raise is very low compared to the market rate. I am making less than my direct report and expected to be responsible for many more things than my direct. I do not always feel that I am being compensated for the value that I provide for the company.

Epsilon is making a lot of money. We took a 5% pay cut that set me back 2 years in terms of what I was making. Now that Epsilon is making money, those that had the pay cut should be compensated for it. Epsilon should make sure employees are compensated in order to try to retain talent. I have seen many great & talented people leave Epsilon the last several years just due to salary. Other places are paying at about 20% more than what Epsilon is paying.

282 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Good environment... Challenging for movement

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Epsilon full-time

Pros

Great project teams. Good opportunities for learning multiple functions across a larger team. Decent work-life balance.

Cons

Some management lacks people skills. Upward mobility/growth opportunities are a little stunted in the technology tree.

Allow for more collaboration and encourage creativity and exploration so that Epsilon can offer more from their existing tools to their existing and new customers. CARE about your people and DON'T gossip... ever. It reflects poorly on you as an individual.

Great Place To Gain Experience

Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1.) Welcoming environment
    2.) Helpful, friendly, & knowledgeable co-workers
    3.) Room for growth & career advancement

Cons

1.) Processes differ by account
    2.) Sometimes resources are shared across accounts

1.) Make sure there are enough resources for work before signing off on it.
    2.) Gain the team's approval before implementing new processes

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!