Epsilon

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Business Systems Analyst

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Wakefield, MA
Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Epsilon is a company full of great people. The pay is competitive to industry standard and if you do your job, raises should come mid-year and promotions at EOY.

Cons

Upper management should do more to encourage more of a team environment.

Some accounts are extremely overworked. The resources assigned for a particular project are often not sufficient, and PMs are hesitant to push back on client expectations, timelines.

316 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales in West Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in West Chicago, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is decent and they cater lunch every Friday so you won't have to leave to take real lunch break. Your allowed to work from home when you are sick. Smoking is a popular recreational activity they even promote it to pregnant woman by providing ashtrays in the expecting mothers parking spaces.

Cons

Don't believe the work life balance they tell you about. It doesn't exist neither does a 40hr. work week, but a 60hr. work week does! You don't have backups for any project you are working on. I often wonder what clients think when they visit and see a group of smokers hanging out in the parking lot. This job isn't for the less physically fit because the stress level is so high it will take a toll on your health. Very noisy atmosphere. People don't shut doors when having meetings or on a conference call.

I have seen a fair amount of unprofessional managers. I heard them talk about employees to other employees. I have even heard them use the F word in meetings. I wonder how some of them got their position because they really don't know what they are talking about. How can you or a client trust someone who talks in circles, says the same thing over and over just rephrases it and uses a lot of jargon? That's a red flag right there although I find their effort amusing.

Good benefits and overall work environment. Most of the people are talented and you can learn from.
    Great clients.

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The 401K, medical and dental benefits are decent. I feel one could work for this is a company for years and years.

Cons

Some of the office politics can get to you if you're not in upper management but I feel all companies have this to some degree.

no advice… keep informing employees and doing what you do best.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon