Epsilon

www.epsilon.com
  www.epsilon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Great Place to work!

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast growth company with great benefits.

Cons

A little slow to adapt but good for a big company

305 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Atmosphere

Current Employee - Sales in West Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in West Chicago, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is decent and they cater lunch every Friday so you won't have to leave to take real lunch break. Your allowed to work from home when you are sick. Smoking is a popular recreational activity they even promote it to pregnant woman by providing ashtrays in the expecting mothers parking spaces.

Cons

Don't believe the work life balance they tell you about. It doesn't exist neither does a 40hr. work week, but a 60hr. work week does! You don't have backups for any project you are working on. I often wonder what clients think when they visit and see a group of smokers hanging out in the parking lot. This job isn't for the less physically fit because the stress level is so high it will take a toll on your health. Very noisy atmosphere. People don't shut doors when having meetings or on a conference call.

I have seen a fair amount of unprofessional managers. I heard them talk about employees to other employees. I have even heard them use the F word in meetings. I wonder how some of them got their position because they really don't know what they are talking about. How can you or a client trust someone who talks in circles, says the same thing over and over just rephrases it and uses a lot of jargon? That's a red flag right there although I find their effort amusing.

It was okay. Not the best, not the worst.

Former Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of project variety, with some good accounts. Always treated fairly in dealings across the board

Cons

Benefits were sub-optimal post-acquistion compared to competing companies in San Francisco. This led to some employee dissatisfaction

Benchmark against other bay area companies that you are competing with.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon