There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Good place to work and gain experience in the industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

The people would be the main reason this company is successful. That goes not only for their personality, but their ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. I have only been here a short time, but have yet to come across a situation where I or anyone around me has been treated unfairly. In Schaumburg at least, we focus on hiring very intelligent, technical people that also have the ability to interact well with our clients. Doing this, sets the tone for the rest of the office.
The salaries here are fair and in some cases higher than our direct competitors. The benefits are about average for the industry, but we still do offer a strong 401K match which is becoming more rare unfortunately.
Free pastry and fruit breakfast on Thursdays!

Cons

With a company growing as quickly as this one, you do get people that are working very hard to meet our goals. Many employees will work extra hours to get their work done, but I believe this is done to meet our goals and I have seen the company focus on bringing in more staff to help us with our needs.

There is a good staff of people working hard to meet the demands of our clients. While there is a bonus offered to people at director level and up, it would be good to see the rest of the staff offered an annual bonus.

282 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Haggin Marketing was an honest, hardworking company--after the acquisitions it's been tough to deliver great client work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mill Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Many of the people are exceptionally dedicated and passionate about their work. On occasion, there is creative genius. The pay and benefits for senior management are good.

Cons

Since its evolution to "SolutionSet", the company has become engrossed in internal management and profitability goals. The soul of the company and many of the core leaders have left. Current management is singularly focused on growing the company's profits, not on growing its clients profits. The current strategy neither leverages nor recognizes the company's historic strengths in efficiency, business problem solving, and good value. Future growth will come from the digital side of the business, which has been about building community web sites, not about strategically growing client profits. With the loss of SolutionSet's strongest business minds, it remains to be seen whether it can rebuild itself as a strategic partner to its clients vs just another big production shop.

A good company manages with respect for its employees. There is a difference between 'strong leadership' and 'intimidation'.

Not the worst place to start

Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA  in  Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Experience working with clients in different industries offers an opportunity to learn. Fast pace environment supports acquiring many good skills.

Cons

Overworked people with unrealistic management expectations, marginal pay and no growth. Playing favorites on team and individual levels. Especially week entry level managers

Promise to staff less, but deliver more. This is a very top heavy company and very political. Resource management needs to be improved.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!