There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Not the worst place to start

Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA in Wakefield, MA
Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA in Wakefield, MA

Pros

Experience working with clients in different industries offers an opportunity to learn. Fast pace environment supports acquiring many good skills.

Cons

Overworked people with unrealistic management expectations, marginal pay and no growth. Playing favorites on team and individual levels. Especially week entry level managers

Advice to Management

Promise to staff less, but deliver more. This is a very top heavy company and very political. Resource management needs to be improved.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

Good place to work and gain experience in the industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

The people would be the main reason this company is successful. That goes not only for their personality, but their ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. I have only been here a short time, but have yet to come across a situation where I or anyone around me has been treated unfairly. In Schaumburg at least, we focus on hiring very intelligent, technical people that also have the ability to interact well with our clients. Doing this, sets the tone for the rest of the office. The salaries here are fair and in some cases higher than our direct competitors. The benefits are about average for the industry, but we still do offer a strong 401K match which is becoming more rare unfortunately. Free pastry and fruit breakfast on Thursdays!

Cons

With a company growing as quickly as this one, you do get people that are working very hard to meet our goals. Many employees will work extra hours to get their work done, but I believe this is done to meet our goals and I have seen the company focus on bringing in more staff to help us with our needs.

Advice to Management

There is a good staff of people working hard to meet the demands of our clients. While there is a bonus offered to people at director level and up, it would be good to see the rest of the staff offered an annual bonus.

2. Epsilon is an invigorating place to work that provides challenging work, diversity in scope, and amazing career growth.

Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX

Pros

Career growth, company growth and profitability, amazing offerings to clients, sound client base, pipeline of new business.

Cons

We are a rapidly growing, customer focused company. Sometimes it is challenging to get everything done in a typical business day, but these are great problems to have.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I've seen an increase in communication through the business units from the top down and thoughout, and it is appreciated. There's more visibility and transparency from Executive management and that's fantastic.