Epsilon

www.epsilon.com
  www.epsilon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Not the worst place to start

Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA in Wakefield, MA
Former Employee - Associate Business Systems Analyst ABSA in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Experience working with clients in different industries offers an opportunity to learn. Fast pace environment supports acquiring many good skills.

Cons

Overworked people with unrealistic management expectations, marginal pay and no growth. Playing favorites on team and individual levels. Especially week entry level managers

Promise to staff less, but deliver more. This is a very top heavy company and very political. Resource management needs to be improved.

304 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Experience is dependent on which team/client you work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Great work/life balance. Had to work late early on in my career at Epsilon..but otherwise, was able to work from home or leave early as needed.

Cons

-Pay was too low by industry standards
    -On my team, it was a boys club...you were promoted/recognized/hired based on your ability to cater to certain senior members
    -Lack of development and investment in employees
    -Lots of apathy by certain team members

Look at why certain team members get promoted why others are not or let go..you may see a pattern in favortism and unjust practices at play.

Epsilon is an invigorating place to work that provides challenging work, diversity in scope, and amazing career growth.

Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Career growth, company growth and profitability, amazing offerings to clients, sound client base, pipeline of new business.

Cons

We are a rapidly growing, customer focused company. Sometimes it is challenging to get everything done in a typical business day, but these are great problems to have.

Keep doing what you're doing. I've seen an increase in communication through the business units from the top down and thoughout, and it is appreciated. There's more visibility and transparency from Executive management and that's fantastic.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon