Epsilon Systems

www.epsilonsystems.com

Excellent place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portsmouth, VA

ProsGreat staff, laid back but professional, good career advancement opportunities, good communication among various levels of management, good benefits package.

Conssalary compensation is lower than average. Communication gets delayed due to the time difference between the office in VA and the one is the east coast.

Advice to Senior ManagementBryan Min is doing an excellent job. I had the opportunity to meet him in San Diego. He is a simple and friendly person! Kudos to him and his team!

The people are great to work with but management lives in a bubble

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Epsilon Systems

Pros: Great co-workers and fun parties. Benefits are above average for the industry.… Cons: Favortisim and nepotism is at an all time high with this company. Understaffed at the Corporate office. The HR office is… Advice to Senior Management: More career advancement possibilities would be great to keep good employees. Spend more time with employees that don't sit… More

Great growing company with excellent management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon Systems

Pros: Great corporate culture. Management has a good handle on the business. Employee Stock… Cons: Government contract driven work in a current climate that does not look promising for… Advice to Senior Management: Export the corporate culture to the remote employees. Ensure that the benefits packages consider… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Epsilon Systems.

Worked for Epsilon Systems? Contribute to the Community!