Epson America
www.epson.com Long Beach, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Have had a wonderful career here

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Long Beach, CA

ProsGreat people to work with. Very few oddballs, there are some though! Until recently (2012) there were very few layoffs and it was a wonderful place to work at. However, with the demise of the economy and the printing industry, as a whole - it's getting scary in here!

ConsTerrible review process, no promotions, you pretty much stay as you are. No professional development. Layoffs are horrific. No warnings. Not much compensation either. HR comes with your boxes and off you go at 5 pm. Horrible process.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed a vision, need to share it.

Lots of friendly, high performing people without the stress

I have been working at Epson America

Pros: Great and supportive people. Friendly atmosphere. Low stress but good work. Good employee perks like discounts on Epson and… Cons: Get there early for closer parking spots. Only one set of restrooms per… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A generally satisfying experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Epson America

Pros: The Company takes seriously its efforts to ensure adequate/appropriate salary & benefits package for its employees.… Cons: Much of the downside is related to the industry served (consumer electronics/retail), as opposed to something specific to Epson. The industry… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Epson America.

Worked for Epson America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epson America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epson America CEO John Lang. All reviews posted anonymously by Epson America employees.