Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Alot of work with no recognition..Alot of cronyism within Equifax managment.

IT Architect (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

ProsPay is fair
Benefits are good

ConsIf you work in IT then you will not have any free time. After you design a solution and the product is live in production, you will be responsible for operations. The TCS and IBM offshore teams cannot handle operations and managment will call you 24x7 365 days a week. There is alot of cronyism within Equifax management. Alot of the IT managers were friends from GE and Accenture.

Advice to Senior ManagementHR please listen to your employees. Cronyism with the Equifax management is causing alot of good employees to walk out the door.

It has been OK, but it could have been better.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax

Pros: Good people to work with. Cons: The leadership needs to be improved. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very happy and would recommend to anyone.

Senior Director (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Equifax

Pros: Equifax maintains a great worklife balance. I have been given a great deal of opportunity to show my capabilies and develop new… Cons: Although the long tenure of many of the associates shows that this… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to do what you are doing. Challenge the status quo. Maybe relax… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.