Equifax

www.equifax.com
  www.equifax.com
There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

Strategic Business Consultant

Current Employee - Strategic Business Consultant in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Current Employee - Strategic Business Consultant in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great labor environment and comfortable place in order resources and payment

Cons

May be has not enough space to grow professionally

None

223 Other Employee Reviews for Equifax (View Most Recent)

Typical corporate environment

I have been working at Equifax

Pros

Many of my colleagues at Equifax are truly a pleasure to work with and I have had an opportunity to foster strong relationships with.

Cons

Equifax is a interesting place as it focuses on analytics and metrics however the actual practice by employees did not always reflect it

Great Company to work for, but not great company to work at.

Former Employee - Human Resources Professional
    Former Employee - Human Resources Professional

I worked at Equifax

Pros

Equifax is a great company, been around for a very long time, well respected in Corporate America. The benefits are pretty good as well.

Cons

Equifax is a company that values internal relationships. People are promoted by "Who" they know and are friends with. Not if they're great fits or can help the company grow. The Director and Manager I worked under were not good Managers at all, they were smart individuals but knew absolutely nothing about establishing and encouraging trust and encouraging their employees to be the best they can be. They were promoted because they did things to make their superiors look good. Under their guise, learning, education and appreciation were not promoted.

I don't think many people at Equifax who are in Management positions are actually "good" managers at all.

Also, I think many employees are severely underpaid. After leaving Equifax, every job I interviewed for paid at least $20K more per year. Long hours, bad pay.

I think Senior Level Execs or (SLT) should require all Managers to take courses on how to effectively manage. Great company, great vision, great CEO but from my experience wrong people in certain management positions. This is my opinion.

There are newer employer reviews for Equifax