There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

9 year veteran

Current Employee - Senior Director  in  Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great technology...stable company...technology center has a great location in the suburbs of Atlanta. Company working to improve work environment (current technology center is outdated, needs an overhaul).

Cons

Flexible work hours are offered as a positive of the job - but not honored. Working parents beware. Environment is clique-y. Not yet operated as single entity - can have conflict within different organizations supporting the same end goal.

206 Other Employee Reviews for Equifax (View Most Recent)

Solid company, well-run, but very influenced by stock market and share price

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Equifax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Strong benefits, breadth of offerings leads to stability in most sectors and strong growth. Leadership training, many smart and capable people

Cons

If the share price isn't going to hit the target, expect layoffs

Worst place I have ever worked. By far and hands down.

Current Employee - Verification Specialist  in  West Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Verification Specialist in West Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good name for your resume, pays on time,comes with benefits if you're willing to put up with the extremely unprofessional work environment.

Cons

Management doesn't know what they are doing. They tell us over and over to be professional but consistently hire people that are incapable of being professional. I feel like I'm walking into a highschool every time I go to work because of all the drama. They consistently look over the older (I'm only 26) employees with more experience to promote young kids that are barely old enough to drink.

Treat your employees like you care about them, stop with the favoritism, figure out what morale means and work on bringing it higher. Give people a reason to stay there instead of jumping at the first opportunity to leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!