There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

They will overwork you but in all, it's a good company

Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

health benefits, retirement, co-workers, business relationships

Cons

micro-management, accountability, extremely disorganized, overworked, one worker holds the job of 3

reviews filtered by

The only reason it got 1-Star was because I was unable to give it a half star

Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- Vacation (and you will need every ounce of it)
    - Benefits (use it before it changes)
    - 401K Matching

Cons

This is the worse company I have every worked for.

Upper management is dillusion at best (full of themselves at worst). The technology being utilized by workers is outdated.

The need to "be seen" is so problematic that people who want raises and promotions seem to intently slow down other departments by adding ridiculous steps into an already disfunctional process for fulfilling sales orders.

New products are introduced to the sales teams but operations is never told how to fulfill them once they are sold. Therefore, the sales rep ends up not only losing their sale but has to field calls from an irate customer on the issue for weeks.

Lying is a part of the corporate structure ... an entire team in operations was lied to about their job going away for months, they were let go 6 months after the first question was asked about their positions being terminated.

Sales is in such a dissaray, that you can boost a dying book of business up by 16% in 2 quarters and still be repremanded or fired because the book of business did not reach 100% of goal as a result of the last rep who had it.

Overworked, lied to and humiliated in meetings ... not worth it. It was an okay company when I started 8 years ago, but it has gone down hill for anyone NOT in upper management. I only stayed for the benefits but now it's not worth it and I'm looking for the door!

9 year veteran

Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great technology...stable company...technology center has a great location in the suburbs of Atlanta. Company working to improve work environment (current technology center is outdated, needs an overhaul).

Cons

Flexible work hours are offered as a positive of the job - but not honored. Working parents beware. Environment is clique-y. Not yet operated as single entity - can have conflict within different organizations supporting the same end goal.

There are newer employer reviews for Equifax