There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

The only reason it got 1-Star was because I was unable to give it a half star

Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Operation in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- Vacation (and you will need every ounce of it)
- Benefits (use it before it changes)
- 401K Matching

Cons

This is the worse company I have every worked for.

Upper management is dillusion at best (full of themselves at worst). The technology being utilized by workers is outdated.

The need to "be seen" is so problematic that people who want raises and promotions seem to intently slow down other departments by adding ridiculous steps into an already disfunctional process for fulfilling sales orders.

New products are introduced to the sales teams but operations is never told how to fulfill them once they are sold. Therefore, the sales rep ends up not only losing their sale but has to field calls from an irate customer on the issue for weeks.

Lying is a part of the corporate structure ... an entire team in operations was lied to about their job going away for months, they were let go 6 months after the first question was asked about their positions being terminated.

Sales is in such a dissaray, that you can boost a dying book of business up by 16% in 2 quarters and still be repremanded or fired because the book of business did not reach 100% of goal as a result of the last rep who had it.

Overworked, lied to and humiliated in meetings ... not worth it. It was an okay company when I started 8 years ago, but it has gone down hill for anyone NOT in upper management. I only stayed for the benefits but now it's not worth it and I'm looking for the door!

reviews filtered by
  1. Professional company, focused on growth

Current Employee - Test Site Acquisition Coordinator in Carmel, IN
    Current Employee - Test Site Acquisition Coordinator in Carmel, IN

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good health plan and other benefits
    Professional work environment
    Encourages individual growth and advancement

Cons

Smaller Equifax owned divisions can get lost in the shuffle as overall corporate success determines all. Unreachable profit goals are often set, effecting bonuses and wage increases.

2. Revenue generation is the priority.

Former Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Equifax full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits and comp plan, flexible hours, ability to work remote. Good grasp of what is happening in the current economy.

Cons

Service is provided under the guise of sales. Not looking for creative thinkers, want followers who adhere to cumbersome and frequently changing rules. Average work week 55 hours.

Empower employees and engage them in process improvements. Give new
    managers leadership classes.