Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Learned about credit. Not sure why I stayed as long as I did, but not a bad job overall

Credit Industry Assistant (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPay was pretty decent for the job, job was relatively easy, and metrics were not hard to meet as long as you are not lazy

ConsLEAN = zero job security. If you believe in what you are doing, show some sack to the board. There are considerations that have a timeline beyond the end of the current quarter. This isn't the 80's, and you are not Jack Welch.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are considerations that have a timeline beyond the end of the current quarter. This isn't the 80's, and you are not Jack Welch.

I believe you will live to regret outsourcing consumer credit disputes central division if that is in fact what happened after the buyout. Non-native English speakers in different financial system = misunderstandings, badly-written consumer statements = lawsuits. Saw it myself on very (understandably) angry people's reports before my job was presumably shipped to Kolkata.

Enjoyable, well compensated, career oppportunities abound

Business Development Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Equifax full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people The Pay Work/ Life Balance Cons: None to my knowledge currently Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Strong Global Growth but Forgot People Make the Difference - Not just C-Suite!

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Leader in their markets - data solutions Strong global growth strategies… Cons: Use of "one team" and "meritocracy" are sound bytes that sound good, but c-suite doesn't execute what they say. Rolled-out "connections" global broad banding compensation… Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate buzz words and begin treating and rewarding employees as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.