Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

A decent port in a bad economy; just make sure it is temporary.

Project Manager IV (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

ProsEquifax offers many of the standard benefits you come to expect: health, dental, PTO.

ConsEquifax is like allot of entrenched corporations. Middle managers accomplish more through social engineering than actually making a compelling case for new or more creative strategies.

It explains that brutal turnover in their Alpharetta office. Once a new senior executive is named, you are either part of their entourage of sycophants or you aren't.

In a nutshell, Equifax is not a meritocracy. You either thrive in that environment or you don't.

Advice to Senior ManagementEat your own dog food. You should periodically ask an employee to make a request of one of your departments via telephone, while you observe. If you make a request on your own behalf, a manager will intercept it and make sure your receive world class treatment; you'll be clueless.

Good company if you are not looking for career growth

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Many hard working employees who take pride in what they… Cons: Equifax experience will depend on the business unit you work in Very difficult to move up in the company if… Advice to Senior Management: More should be done to develop talent within the company instead of frequently bringing in people from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Public Company, but Nothing Exciting

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time

Pros: The environment is very professional. There are many bright people who work here. There has… Cons: While professional, the work environment can seem "stuffy". Management is hesitant to invest in needed technology to make work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.