Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

One little push and it could be a great place to work.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood salary and benefits package excellent pension scheme. Varied, often interesting work, good work life balance too and some really good people to work with. It feels a better place now than it did a few years ago.

ConsPoor Career progression, some departments in the past have been utterly demoralising, regular rounds of redundancies, so go elsewhere for job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your people more, they work hard and are very commited.

Stable and well established company to work for

Inside Account Manager (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Reputation is good in the markeplace Leader for Credit solutions in… Cons: Large organization and long process for any changes to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Positive

I have been working at Equifax full-time

Pros: It is a company with good strategy (Textbook Jack Welch… Cons: Too many junior executives and a complex matrix organization setup Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.