Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great Public Company, but Nothing Exciting

Atlanta, GA

ProsThe environment is very professional. There are many bright people who work here. There has been a push to really create a meritocracy at the company so that exceptional work is rewarded.

ConsWhile professional, the work environment can seem "stuffy". Management is hesitant to invest in needed technology to make work easier and more efficient. Some progress is being made there, but an information company should be more current.

Good company if you are not looking for career growth

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Many hard working employees who take pride in what they… Cons: Equifax experience will depend on the business unit you work in Very difficult to move up in the company if… Advice to Senior Management: More should be done to develop talent within the company instead of frequently bringing in people from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the employees are nice. Working remotely is good. Cons: They treat contractors like crap. The Talent Acquisition Team… Advice to Senior Management: They need to hire strong leaders in their organization. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.