Equifax

www.equifax.com

Great opportunity for growth & recognition

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsEquifax provides a great opportunity for growth within the company for high performers. They value experience as well as welcome and support innovative ideas. Equifax rewards employees for big achievements and provides recognition that lends itself to great morale. They are good at communicating the status of the company with employees are are very transparent into what's going on within the company - whether it's exciting things or obstacles we need to overcome.

ConsCorporate policies can slow down processes at time - just like any other large company. The new program called "Connections" was intended to provide employees insight into their career opportunities in the company, but has ended up being more discouraging as you see how "low" you are rather than seeing that possibilities to move up. However, this is actually not representative of how the company provides opportunities - there are a lot of possibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementKill the "Connections" program.

Overall experience was good. Corporate culture is still a bit old school. Processes and procedures evolving but behind.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Equifax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Solid company, great executive leadership, strong financials. Cons: Processes and procedures dated, still very manual by industry standards, Advice to Senior Management: Less reactivity. Strive to establish process standards what will promote… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great!

Intern (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Equifax as an intern for less than a year

Pros: people seemed happy and learned a lot Cons: Too many hours but okay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!