There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

Equifax is a highly motivated company to provide products and services to meet customer needs. As an industry leader, E

Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company goals are communicated from the CEO down and employees are highly motivated to reach them.

Cons

There is limited upward mobility within Equifax.

Management needs to look at all levels for candidates for postions. There may be a diamond in the rough.

reviews filtered by

Great First Job out of College

Former Employee - Production Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Production Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Equifax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Leadership; Working Environment; Support Staff; Extensive Training; Easy to approach management team; More than adequate compensation for the work

Cons

Promotions are sometimes difficult to attain; Too much emphasis on Six Sigma following change of upper level management

Use the name to get some place worth staying.

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- Benefits ... but whoa! to the person who actually uses vacation time! No one is going to help your customers when you're out of the office.

Cons

I could give you the whole list but it would be useless. Read the other negative reviews. The people leaving positive reviews are more than likely in management or C-Level Exec's.

After 9 years in sales, I can honestly say the job was a dream when I first started. I cannot come close to saying that now. Over the years the systems have gone from old to antique. And, getting a product added to an account is like pulling your own finger nails out because they keep adding people and steps to the process which make no sense. If one person in Operations is on vacation and they have any responsibility for implementing a product, no set-ups will be complete until that person returns or someone finds a manager who knows what to do. We actually bust it out getting our numbers (which aren't given to us until April or May)only to be told in December the quota is being changed and you did not reach your goals ... NO COMPENSATION FOR YOU!

Oh, and that's another thing. You can bring in $500K in extra revenue YOY and still only be 75% of goal while the goof-off sitting next to you brings in $94K and is 110% of goal. Unrealistic quotas, no equity in compensations, and systemic problems with the processes makes this company a dud.

Sell your stock and run like rabbits. The competition you have taken for granted has updated systems and offer COMMISSION!

There are newer employer reviews for Equifax