Equilar
www.equilar.com Redwood City, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good balance of work and fun

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsIf you like disciplined environment, this is the place to work. Usually programmers in bay area has to work odd hours when working for newer companies. This is not the case with Equilar as work is very well managed. It is a fast-paced environment and all employees are enthusiastic about making the place better. There are free fruits/snacks. Frequent free lunches. Lots of events like Go-karting, summer activities, holiday party. We have a TV and Wii at office. There are quarterly magazines published within the company by employees. My favorite are monthly company meetings where every department gives a presentation about the plans and progress.

ConsI would like to change the layout of the office, but something is being planned towards that. I cannot think of any other cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try to retain the good people even at the cost of higher flexibility. But too much flexibility can spoil the disciplined culture.

Great place to enhance or grow your career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Equilar

Pros: Equilar is the leader in its field. It is a terrific place to either start your career or if you are experienced and wish… Cons: Everyone is expected to perform at peak and do whatever it takes to get the job done even it means putting… Advice to Senior Management: Management is generally excellent in leading the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great rewarding opportunity for smart, hardworking professionals.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Equilar

Pros: Pride in working for the number #1 company in what they do. Company that has been growing regardless of the vagaries of the market for the… Cons: You are expected to perform well and you will have the support for it. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and continue to expand into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Equilar.

Worked for Equilar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equilar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equilar CEO David Chun. All reviews posted anonymously by Equilar employees.