Equinix
www.equinix.com Foster City, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Love it, great culture and great people!

Redwood City, CA

ProsThe culture is great, very collaborative and open. It still has a start up feel even though we are about 3K employees. There are many employees within the company who have been here over 10 years.

Consthey have a robust benefits package but I think it falls short of some other high tech companies in the valley.

It's been a great experience working at Equinix.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Equinix

Pros: The people are great to work with Cons: The internal politics has grown... Advice to Senior Management: Let the people do their job... More

Overall, Equinix seems like a great place. But I would not recommend working in the tax department

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
    Foster City, CA

I worked at Equinix

Pros: -Overall, the company seems like a positive place to work; it's just my experience in the tax department that was very poor. -There always seems… Cons: Again, this company seems great overall, but the tax department was a terrible place to work. I was an intern with moderate excel skills and… Advice to Senior Management: Conduct some training on best interviewing practices with your tax personnel. They clearly don't know how to filter the right candidate (wasting their time &… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Equinix.

Worked for Equinix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equinix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equinix CEO Stephen M. Smith . All reviews posted anonymously by Equinix employees.