Equinox Fitness
www.equinox.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to experience true fitness

Massage Therapist (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Equinox Fitness part-time for more than a year

ProsBeing a former employee I was able to work with and learn skills and knowledge of how important fitness is. As a massage therapist, I worked with excellent and knowledgeable personal trainers that helped me expand my work for a more complete assessment and strategy.

ConsMost members of the club come to workout and not visit the spa

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvertise the spa more to the public. This will attract more clients to the spa but also leave potential for new members of the club.

Trainer

Personal Trainer (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Equinox Fitness full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun, great people, free membership Cons: hard to build a business, time consuming Advice to Senior Management: keep the same management for a longer period of time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Personal Trainer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Equinox Fitness full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment, professional colleagues, good training program for new trainers. Equipment… Cons: Work hours. Up at 5am and in bed around… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Equinox Fitness.

Worked for Equinox Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equinox Fitness reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equinox Fitness CEO Harvey Spevak. All reviews posted anonymously by Equinox Fitness employees.