There are newer employer reviews for EquipPM

Poor Employee Management

Former Employee - Equipment Tech in Kennedale, TX
Former Employee - Equipment Tech in Kennedale, TX

I worked at EquipPM

Pros

They will provide all equipment and tools to do job correctly.

Cons

Very poor or lack of professional management.
They try to micro manage employees.
No trust or respect between Employer & Employees
Compensation is unclear after you have done work for them. They give $500 draw a week and 5% commisson per month on work performed. The problem is that. The employees have nothing to base the 5% off of. No clear way to see what money you are making. I once asked how do I know what I am making? The president said " I will determine how much and how hard you worked. Then I will decide how much commission check will be for the month.

Operation manager and safety manager should be in the field more!

EquipPM Response

Nov 12, 2013President

Dear Former Employee, thanks for the constructive feedback regarding your experience with our company. I appreciate your recognition of the quality of the equipment and tools provided to our ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!

Current Employee - Crew Chief in Kennedale, TX
    Current Employee - Crew Chief in Kennedale, TX

I have been working at EquipPM full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love it here. Management is great and does whatever is need to help the guys in the field out. They take QC very serious and make sure that employees have all the tools need to do their job correctly. Great Training Program. Great Moral in the field. Able to move up in the company very quickly if you work hard. I would definitely recommend working here to a friend.

Cons

There are no Cons that I have seen while working here. Everyone gets along great. Lots of fun, get paid to travel, etc...

Keep up the good work.