Equity LifeStyle Properties

www.equitylifestyle.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Equity LifeStyle Properties

low pay, junk medical,no respect
 if you are looking for a long term job this is not the company for you !

Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Equity LifeStyle Properties full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

equity is a good place to work if you are desperate for a job, until something better comes around.i do get along well with the on site staff that is the only positive thing i can say about this company.

Cons

low low pay for the amount of work,health insurance is a joke not worth getting,total lack of respect for employs by upper management and they make it very clear.late 80s wages and no descent medical. CRAZY

Advice to Management

try giving your employs some decent health insurance.that is a mag er concern to all. some raises based upon Marat not just the 2% after 3 years of employment,that is an insult and at least pretend like you care.how about a ham for Christmas and just letting your employs know you appreciate there hard work. good employs are not so easily replaced.

reviews filtered by
  1. Unhappy, unappreciated employee!

Pros

Close to home, great commission incentives.

Cons

Health insurance offered is garbage for a multi billion dollar corporation. I see promotions and raises offered to people on email blasts company wide but I havent had even a .01% raise in the 3 years I have been here. I have no opportunity's given for advancement and hard work isnt appreciated unless it also comes with a bit of butt smooching. I feel like taking a loss in pay just to find somewhere else to be appreciated at. I hate that they expect everything from you but never give you anything more than what you originally were offered when Hired. I have finally hit my breaking point. I have never even had an evaluation in 3 long years.

Advice to Management

Show appreciation to your staff, give annual raises. Stop taking form us all the time but never giving anything in return.

Current Community Manager

Current Employee - Community Manager
    Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Equity LifeStyle Properties full-time

Pros

Great morale and hours. Respectful company with values. I have to disagree with most on here, point the finger in the mirror and let's talk shop. I appreciate the pay increases and feel valued to be a part of the team.

Cons

Outdated accounting and communications between departments and employees. There are no long term concrete plans to move around staffing. Reward those by moving to preferred destinations.

Advice to Management

Get a grip on the policy and provide a standard training program for other employees.