Equity LifeStyle Properties

There are newer employer reviews for Equity LifeStyle Properties

Senior Citizen and Employee Abusers

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Equity LifeStyle Properties full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ONLY JOB I HAVE EVER HAD WHERE THERE IS NOT 1 PRO

Cons

NO REGARD FOR THE SENIORS LIVING HERE. PLACE IS SO RUN DOWN IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT. WORST COMMUNITY MANAGER - NASTY - NO FOLLOW UP - LIAR. PAY IS A DISGRACE. WORST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD. INSURANCE IS A JOKE. THE WHOLE PLACE IS A JOKE. ONLY CARE ABOUT STOCK HOLDERS.

NOT WORTH COMMENTING

42 Other Employee Reviews for Equity LifeStyle Properties (View Most Recent)

IT Professionals "DO NOT WORK HERE"

Current Employee - Senior Network Administrator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Network Administrator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Equity LifeStyle Properties full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I would not consider this a pro myself, but some people may.

If you are the type of person that likes to just sit around and find projects, task, mundane and trivial assignments to do, then this is the perfect place for you.

If you like to sit under the radar and just do enough for that day, then this is the place for you.

If you like going on extensive expeditions to find meaningful work to do, then this is the place for you.

If you like not having any communications with your manager, director and team members, then this is the place for you.

If you like getting paid for really doing all day, then this is the place for you.

If you not being challenged and instead fill your day joking around to pass the time, then this is the place for you.

I could go on and on and on. Get the picture?

Cons

NO BUDGET, NO COMMUNICATION, NO TEAM BUILDING, NO TEAM COMMUNICATION, NO DIRECTION, NO DELEGATION, NO LEADERSHIP, NO PROJECTS, NO EFFECTIVE CIO TO LEAD THE DEPARTMENT and LOW PAY

Fire all IT managers and CIO and start from the ground up.

Registration & store Clerk

Former Employee - Registration & Store Clerk in East Stroudsburg, PA
    Former Employee - Registration & Store Clerk in East Stroudsburg, PA

I worked at Equity LifeStyle Properties full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great seasonal opportunities in many areas of experience. Meet great people to work with and visitors. Few permanent, year round career opportunities.

Cons

Low pay for company expectations, therefore you are working with some individuals with questionable work ethics, this can be frustrating at times.

Provide a competitive wage to workers, both camp workers and local residents.

There are newer employer reviews for Equity LifeStyle Properties