Erickson Retirement Communities

www.erickson.com

Rewarding with residents

Current Employee - Cook  in  Catonsville, MD
Current Employee - Cook in Catonsville, MD

Pros

It is great coming in to see residents everyday. Talking to them can be such a rewarding experience.

Cons

Sometimes co-workers can be condescending. Sometimes ideas can be brushed under the rug. We are told to say hello to higher ups when we see them in the hallways, but we don't always receive the same treatment. I wish they would give better raises as well.

Listen to the smaller employee

Other reviews for Erickson Retirement Communities

Great Place

Current Employee - Store Clerk  in  Tinton Falls, NJ
    Current Employee - Store Clerk in Tinton Falls, NJ

Pros

Great perks, lovely community, really nice people.

Cons

There are no major cons for me.

Beautiful Nightmare

Current Employee - In Home Support  in  Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - In Home Support in Warminster, PA

Pros

The BEST thing about working here are the residents! They're always pleasant to be around and greet you with a smile. You actually look forward to coming to work. A lot of great stories and lots of laughs!

Cons

Home Support is a horrible department to work for. The manager and scheduler are unprofessional, rude, and violate employee privacy. The manager does not care nor is concerned with the residents or caregiver/aides. They're only concern is clientele and $$$! Never worked for such a cold and insensitive department!

My advice to a higher authority outside of Home Support would be to have a confidential meeting with the employees of Home Support. Someone needs to get to the bottom of these issue. We want the residents to be 110% satisfied with our department but we're unhappy! Hire someone who cares about the employees but most importantly the residents!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Erickson Retirement Communities.

Worked for Erickson Retirement Communities? Contribute to the Community!