Ericsson-Worldwide
3.6 of 5 1,658 reviews
www.ericsson.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Good company overall, enjoyed my time working here.

Software Architect (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsMethodical, lots process in place and support for an efficient working environment. Liked the consistency across the company (for example computer/software use shared company wide, not different between each group/department/location/etc.). Challenging work.

ConsVery office oriented expectation spend most time working in office - not big on working from home or teleworking for most all roles. I had concerns about work not being done by the best team or location but seeing high preferences for teams in Sweden/northern Europe over other global locations. Global company, with strong preferences not to do R&D outside Europe. Good if you are in Europe, not so good sometimes if elsewhere in the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at value of teleworking and work from home for much wider scope of positions. Evaluate where R&D is done, I saw often work outside Sweden/Europe overseen by teams there, or also cases where it was clear teams highly capable and ready outside Sweden/Europe disbanded in preference to existing teams where I was not sure they were as ramped up/capable of handling the work being given them. If going to be global, be global and smart about it.

Great company to work for.

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company to work for. Cons: Layoffs or worforce reduction regulary. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Implementation manager

Implimentation Manager (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Challenging, good benifits and pay Cons: Work life balance not so great More
There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ericsson-Worldwide CEO Hans Vestberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees.