There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

The first place I worked at with an atmosphere of trust

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management works with you and trusts you. Salary is competitive. I get to work on open source software and collaborate with other companies. You can advance your career here Work with great technology Work with very intelligent people Quite productive AND laid back On site gym :) On site daycare ;)

Cons

Too many meetings Higher ups like to hear themselves talk Perks are not what they used to be

Advice to Management

Thank you for trusting us! More directed meetings may be better, we care but don't need an in depth analysis of sales made over 8 time zones away that by your admission don't affect us. That asside, this is my best job ever. Hope to stay for a very very long time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good work-life balance

Current Contractor - Systems Engineer in Gothenburg (Sweden)
    Current Contractor - Systems Engineer in Gothenburg (Sweden)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Technologically advanced setup with great minds coming together to envision the future of the telecommunication industry. In spite of the challenging work environment, people have good work-life balance.

Cons

Not truly international - in the sense that knowing Swedish language is essential to interact and collaborate.

Advice to Management

Non-swedes do not have the scope to grow in the organization (particularly in Sweden).

Joining to Ericsson Kolkata location -think 2 times before joining kolkata location

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am almost 2 yrs in |EGI kolkata .In this 2 yrs only get bad experience here. Sorry,I do not able get any positive part in EGI,kolkata office.

Cons

Here u find same typical govt office culture. EGI kolkata is bengali influence office.Other culture people hard to survive here. Here u will find discourging atmosphere.Ultimately they will give bad rating to non-bengali people.

Advice to Management

Please create some good and positive office atmoshere.