Ericsson-Worldwide
3.6 of 5 1,518 reviews
www.ericsson.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Not a great company - Layoffs every year

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood Health benefits
Work life balance
PTO

ConsEvery year they layoff 10%, sometime if they don't make good profit they layoff two times a year, there is lot of politics. The Management does not care about the employees well being, they want to make huge profits.

I saw lot of new grads hired and getting layed off after one year. This is not a company where you can build your career with. Just get some experience and leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the layoff's, give credit to the hard working employees.

It's a very average work environment.

Order Fulfillment Specialist II (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros: Uh it's decent place to work. The building is nice and… Cons: Pay is not great but it's about average. The logistics and supply… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide

Pros: international, smart people, stable environment Cons: hard to find an opportunity More

There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ericsson-Worldwide CEO Hans Vestberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees.