Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com
  www.ericsson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Encompassing and encapsulating

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

Freedom in making decisions and trust in getting the job done. Flexible with working from home. I was lucky to have a manager that I had faith in providing with the necessary guidance both professionally and personally.

Cons

Not always keeping up with current technology due to constraints put on them by managed services. Generally have to use equipment provided by the managed services contract. Would have preferred some training in other technologies to help improve their business and my development.

Be more aggressive in touting for business and also in keeping current business.

2037 Other Employee Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide (View Most Recent)

my internship experience was overall good. the people there were cooperative.

Former Employee - Intern in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Former Employee - Intern in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

leaders in technology plus the management and the whole department is very cooperative.

Cons

working at Ericsson is not an easy job, you are on job 24/7 if you are in the engineering core.

give chance to interns as a full time employee.

Amazing place

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide

Pros

With Broadband, led largely by Mobile Broadband in India, we are at the cusp of a paradigm shift, well positioned to advance and shape the NETWORKED SOCIETY of tomorrow.

Cons

Gunnar Mildh, Expert in the area of Radio Network Architecture at Ericsson Research describes how WiFi and Cellular integration will improve the end user experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide