Erlanger Health System
www.erlanger.org Chattanooga, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's not what you know, it's who you know...

ProsThe benefit is the time off. As medical personnel, we only work three 12 hours shifts per week. Having four days off a week is a plus.

ConsPersonally, I work night shift (7pm-7am) which is hard to do and I stay tired a lot. The current management of our department (children's ER) is lacking in management and people skills. Lowest pay in the region and the company is greedy.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to listen and be personable with your employees. We represent what the public sees and deals with on a daily basis. Happy employees reflect to our customers (patients).

Fairly good place to work, some areas better than others

Developmental Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at Erlanger Health System

Pros: flexibility, good supplemental pay, ability to work in different home… Cons: unpredictable hours, periods of no work hours or excessive work… Advice to Senior Management: offer career growth opportunities for all employees More

Erlanger Health System allowed for growth and life long learning.

I have been working at Erlanger Health System full-time

Pros: Great benefits, helpful staff, teamwork Cons: Frequent changes in upper management, big facility Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Erlanger Health System.

Worked for Erlanger Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Erlanger Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Erlanger Health System CEO Jim Brexler. All reviews posted anonymously by Erlanger Health System employees.