Eroi

www.eroi.com

Great place to get your start, but flawed at the core.

Account Services Executive (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsA fantastic place to get your start in web design, production, email marketing or custom application and database-integrated website builds. Lots of interesting projects and a great team of individuals working together to produce outstanding work. Nose-to-the-grindstone ethic that results in great creative and close-knit culture among workers.

ConsPoor commitment by senior staff to producing flawless products and addressing the concerns of dissatisfied customers or employees. Hard-driving work environment and frequent firedrills due to of internal projects, random project management, general lack of clear priorities and understanding by client-facing executives of what clients are asking for and how to efficiently build / scale those products. Dishonesty.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down, stop selling projects like mad that are beyond your capabilities or that you aren't experienced building. Stop focusing exclusively on growth and focus on quality of function.

A Very Good Fit

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Eroi full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people here are all very friendly, everyone here seems to know their job, and the… Cons: The benefits aren't bad, but they could be better (and… Advice to Senior Management: Try to work out the kinks in your different communication… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

learning from every angle

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Eroi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: decent client list, lots of opportunity to learn, fun people Cons: executive management is a bit much Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eroi.

Worked for Eroi? Contribute to the Community!