There are newer employer reviews for Eroi

Great place to get your start, but flawed at the core.

Former Employee - Account Services Executive  in  Portland, OR
Former Employee - Account Services Executive in Portland, OR

I worked at Eroi

Pros

A fantastic place to get your start in web design, production, email marketing or custom application and database-integrated website builds. Lots of interesting projects and a great team of individuals working together to produce outstanding work. Nose-to-the-grindstone ethic that results in great creative and close-knit culture among workers.

Cons

Poor commitment by senior staff to producing flawless products and addressing the concerns of dissatisfied customers or employees. Hard-driving work environment and frequent firedrills due to of internal projects, random project management, general lack of clear priorities and understanding by client-facing executives of what clients are asking for and how to efficiently build / scale those products. Dishonesty.

Slow down, stop selling projects like mad that are beyond your capabilities or that you aren't experienced building. Stop focusing exclusively on growth and focus on quality of function.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Eroi (View Most Recent)

A Very Good Fit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Eroi full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are all very friendly, everyone here seems to know their job, and the management seems to be more on the same page than a lot of places I've worked

Cons

The benefits aren't bad, but they could be better (and some of them are actually improving)

Try to work out the kinks in your different communication styles and I think we'll all be better for it.

learning from every angle

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at Eroi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

decent client list, lots of opportunity to learn, fun people

Cons

executive management is a bit much

There are newer employer reviews for Eroi

Worked for Eroi? Contribute to the Community!