Esprit

www.esprit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Esprit

The worst company I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Esprit

Pros

Great Associate Discount for all Employees

Cons

Not a healthy working environment. I blame on the present leadership.

All Senior Management needs to learn how to treat their employees in NYC corporate office/stores. Its evident in the business results. All relative. m sure this company will pull out of the US very soon.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Esprit (View Most Recent)

You will gain great experience, hard work and long hours required

Former Employee - Merchandise Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Merchandise Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Esprit

Pros

Esprit is a great company to work for in terms of it's global prescence, and there is opportunity to work with people from all over the world. The work/corporate enviornement varies from place to place, and depending what department you work in. They have a better then average PTO allowance. If you work in a smaller offfice (not HQ in Germany), there is a huge opportunity to grow professionally, and have expoure to all cross functional areas. In this situation, you also have more of a voice and are truly invloved in decision making, as opposed to huge corprate offices, where you may just me a number.

Cons

Can only speak for the office/department I worked in. That being said, there was defintely a lack of recognition and employee moral. There were also major communication issues, some on purpose and some because of lack of experience.

There needs to be more consistency in strategy and better communication. Please also recognize employee's hard work and effort, not just their areas of improvement.

Good company in hard times

Current Employee - IT Professional in Ratingen (Germany)
    Current Employee - IT Professional in Ratingen (Germany)

I have been working at Esprit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Corporate Culture is still quite american, that is everyone on first name basis, friendly, constructive and professional across all hierarchy levels.
    Food in Ratingen is excellent.
    Due to hard times a lot is moving and changing these years, so lots of chances to participate in establishing and fine-tuning new business processes.

Cons

Hard times for the company mean no long-term planning is possible. Very little career development/assistance from HR.

There are newer employer reviews for Esprit