Essex Property Trust

www.essexpropertytrust.com

10 Years and Counting!

Regional Assistant (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsThe Company keeps evolving with technology

ConsHow I can make the next 10 years better than the first 10 years

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is an honor for me to work for such a great company as Essex. I want to thank Glass door for providing this format because I can now publicly thank the upper management at Essex Property Trust for providing me personally, with 10 wonderful years of work life! Essex has provided me with many opportunities over the years. Essex teaches me daily what it takes to be the best in this business. I have grown with Essex in these 10 years and am grateful for everything they do for me as an employee. As Essex grows and makes changes in a positive direction, the upper management has taken the time to ask employees at every level how they can make their jobs easier. You do not come across a company like this very often.
Essex Property Trust, lead by their upper management, has embraced ever changing new technology and has delivered many innovative programs and initiatives in a short amount of time.
In my tenure, I have worked with many of the same Regional Staff for over 7 years. I have seen the Regional Portfolio manager that hired me promoted to Vice President, I have sat with many executives in a free and comfortable environment to speak my mind. I have had the opportunity to tell my CEO what works and what does not – many will ask how that is possible…it is because he asked me for my feedback. Essex Property Trust and their management at all levels, cares about their employees and they know more than anything that is takes the village to raise the child. This company would not be here for 41 years without smart and practical business decisions at all management levels.
Respect is not handed out without merit - it is earned, so I urge current and past employees that are unhappy to look within themselves for answers. Every employee starts Essex with the same opportunities, what they do with those opportunities are completely up to them! I took my opportunities by the horns and have been riding them for 10 years now. I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for me!

Sincerely,
 A very happy Essex Employee
Keep making the strides you are - it is awesome to watch the evolution

Essex Property Trust - What a wonderful place to work

Corporate (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Essex Property Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros: I feel Essex is a wonderful place to work and the people employed here are amazing!!! :) Every holiday is great, especially @ Christmas… Cons: I do not have anything negative to say!!!! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work you are all extraordinary individuals.. :) and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I work as an assistant manager at an apartment complex

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Essex Property Trust full-time

Pros: The company provides a lot of corporate support to ensure that its employees are able to succeed in their… Cons: Salaries are generous for the property management industry, but overall… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management is great, I love this company. However, the company (and industry as a whole) would benefit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Essex Property Trust.

Worked for Essex Property Trust? Contribute to the Community!