Essilor of America

Great Place to work!!!

Engineer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Essilor of America

ProsExcellent benefits package and management. Great work life balance with a great work environment. I recommend anyone to accept an offer from this company.

ConsAverage pay is around 10% less than other companies but the benefits package makes up for it more than enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay on track with your philosophy and management style and the growth of this company will continue. Excellent place to work.

Lack of direction leads to overly demanding workload and low morale.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Essilor of America

Pros: Financially stable company with continued growth. Cons: Leadership not aligned, lack of strategic planning. No work/life… Advice to Senior Management: Create an overall plan and execute to plan, adjusting to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

New Goals Unrealistic and Impossible

Houston, TX

I have been working at Essilor of America

Pros: Benefits are pretty good and I was fortunate enough to be… Cons: Good 'ol boy network at executive level and their lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time in the labs to get an idea… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Essilor of America.

Worked for Essilor of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Essilor of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Essilor of America CEO John Carrier. All reviews posted anonymously by Essilor of America employees.