Essintial Enterprise Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Essintial Enterprise Solutions

Poor

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Mechanicsburg, PA
Current Employee - Senior Developer in Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They pay well, but they need to.

Cons

They are completely disorganized. Their products are legacy running on 10+ old code. The requirements for the positions there mandate being on call because their stuff is so buggy that it constantly needs monitoring and fixed. They have all their eggs in one basket and no one you report to actually works in the area so support when getting started is nil.

Hire additional people and upgrade your applications. dig the knowledge out of Mike so if something happens to him you are left holding an empty basket with no one to turn to.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Essintial Enterprise Solutions (View Most Recent)

Poor Management

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

use to be an ok company to work for until they hired unprofessional managers!

Cons

Management team discriminates against their employees and they bully employees to work round the clock with no breaks they make threats about firing you. This company has no room for advancement and they do not give any raises. They treat long term employees like crap due to certain managers having no management skills and this company is a lawsuit waiting to happen. They are always cutting employees pay rather then giving raises to hard working employees that have been loyal to this company!! They do not care about their employees AT ALL!!

lay off the current management team and hire real people who are skilled at managing employees and can better the company. If the president/Ceo Tom doesn't take control this company will go under!! I strongly recommend you hire a new sales team as well because this company is always struggling due to poor contracts!!

Sinking Ship

I worked at Essintial Enterprise Solutions

Pros

A group of employees really care about this company and try ever day to make a difference. Unfortunately, they are small in number.

Cons

MANAGEMENT IS A CON...FULL OF CONS... This is by far the worst team of management that I have ever worked for. There is no communication, no sense of ownership and certainly no leadership. This is a sinking ship and they are too blind to see it. Many good employees have been forced out due to poor management and I am sure that trend will continue. It is a complete shame and I feel sorry for those who show up every day and pour their heart and soul into this company.

I would suggest some professional communication. Stop the "King of the Jungle" contest and put the company first for a change. Stop wasting money on things that do not improve the bottom line. Stop promoting and giving raises to employees that do not deserve it. The favortism and shady behavior by upper management in appalling and offensive. This company is a lawsuit away from totally self destructing. I certainly hope that you get your act together before it's too late.

There are newer employer reviews for Essintial Enterprise Solutions