Estée Lauder Companies

www.elcompanies.com

I believe my experience at Estee to be positive, I am treated with respect and fairness.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Melville, NY

ProsThe company provides great benefits. It is a stable company that is doing well in this economy. There are frequently job posting allowing for an individual to grow in experience. They also provide a fair amount of vacation days and summer friday's.

ConsGreater effort should be put in to grow the people within the organization. The company seems to have an attitude that it’s employees are not as valuable as people that can be acquired from the outside. i.e. people from the outside are paid much more money going into a position then a current employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementLately we have seen that the company is trying to grow its employees. This is great, however, there isn’t a practical way that is making this happen. i.e. giving some incentive to a manager to have his direct reports advance in the company. While I am very fortunate to have an excellent director and executive director. This is not the case with all. I think that attitude and treatment of others should be a greater factor in the promotion of people who will manage others. There are some people who are very talented but should not be managing people.

I loved it!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Estée Lauder Companies

Pros: $$, growth within company, fun Cons: territories have become too large to handle Advice to Senior Management: too much politics Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Don't work here

Counter Manager (Former Employee) Biloxi, MS

I worked at Estée Lauder Companies

Pros: Fun playing with the make up Customers are great Cons: Management sucks Account executives need training too much micromanagement No recognition Advice to Senior Management: You need to improve a lot of things. I nearly worked here for 5 years and I have seen the company change in many… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Estée Lauder Companies.

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!