Estée Lauder Companies
www.elcompanies.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great employee discount, very gracious corporate personality.

Planner II (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsAwesome products available at an excellent employee discount. Very decent management. Multiple brands to work within. Good job security - they don't terminate easily and often provide alternative placement. Friendly and accesible management, and many amazing examples of high powered female executives doing their jobs with style, grace and professionalism.

ConsToo many "long-term temps" doing high level work for years that are not eligible for benefits because of their temp status. Feels like a sneaky dodge.

Executive Director

Executive Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Estée Lauder Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Stable company, career mobility, good work/life balance, good benefits. Cons: They need a real career development program. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pretty o.k.

Design Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Estée Lauder Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The work was exciting, perks were excellent, health insurance out… Cons: Climbing up the ladder was a very slow process and… Advice to Senior Management: Boosting your mentoring skills, don't over work then hold back your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Estée Lauder Companies.

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Estée Lauder Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Estée Lauder Companies CEO Fabrizio Freda. All reviews posted anonymously by Estée Lauder Companies employees.